At BuyCoins, we’re passionate about making sure Africans can participate in the cryptocurrency market with ease. Our platform ensures this by enabling quick, safe and convenient trades complete with instant settlements. We believe cryptocurrency is the future and we want Africans to get involved.
By joining us, you’ll be part of a fast-growing African startup that sets out to make its mark in the global cryptocurrency space. As Customer Success Officer, you will help strengthen our relationship with our customers by assisting them with their issues and improving their experience with us. We’re building an amazing team and are looking for curious, hardworking, and passionate members.
- Respond quickly to customers via all available channels — email, social media, live chat and phone calls.
- Ensure cases are resolved within 24 hours of their opening, or provide feedback to customers in cases where this isn’t possible.
- Escalate complex cases to the appropriate teams and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Track and ensure payment processing related issues are resolved for clients.
- Make routine customer success calls to find out how well customers are enjoying BuyCoins and ways we can improve the product.
- Generally anything that concerns helping users’ solve their problems, guiding them through the process and making their experience better (both in the long term & short term).
- This is an entry level position but prior experience is a plus.
- Strong writing, speaking, comprehension and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience. You will be dealing with people everyday, some of whom might be rude or cranky. As such, you will need to have a calm and pleasant disposition at all times.
- Ability to take initiative. Customer success is not only about responding to customer complaints, but also about anticipating customers’ needs and ensuring they have a great experience.
- Basic experience in working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- A reputation for integrity, and dedicated work ethic.
- Interest in and basic understanding of the cryptocurrency space.
- A work laptop
- 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Awesome teammates
Time & Location Requirements
This is a full-time position. You will need to report to our office in Yaba, Lagos on most weekdays, with the option of setting some remote working times. You will also be required to be on call on Saturdays, but this can be done remotely/from home.
If this is something you’re interested in, apply here. You’ll be required to insert a link to your resume so make sure you have it saved on Google Drive, Dropbox, or any file storage service. Application deadline is November 19, 2018.